Alright EA what the hell are you doing with Simcity, Months after its released you still haven’t fixed many of the bugs and problems that arose from the day the game came out. Like the friends list and the global stats. What’s going on with them. Not to mention the fact that it has to be connected to the internet to play and if you lose connection you lose all progress up till then. I noticed the other day they released a huge patch that included a whole heap of new content a new region and new graphics, but they still haven’t got around to making the game work properly. Honestly the fact they they can sell this game on Origin for $89 AU is ridiculous. I paid $59 when it was on sale 2 weeks after it came out (bargain) and I still feel like I got ripped off.
Ok so heres some problems I encountered the last time i played Simcity (yesterday) Also keep in mind this game came out months ago.
- The global stats still don’t exist
- The leaderboards are still broken
- I still have to quit the game if i lose connection for more than a few minutes
- Friends lists still barely work
- You have to be connected to even start the game (which is a big deal for me because my internet can be very sketchy)
- I don’t know why it takes so long to save your city to their servers but i’m pretty sure its not supposed to take 12 minutes to save a game.
I don’t know why I keep playing it so much I honestly don’t enjoy it as much as i enjoyed Simcity 4.
To sum it up, EA you fucked it up this time.